Duct cleaning must be part of your home maintenance routine to enjoy a clean secure and healthy living space.
Total Property Care knows that your air ducts are major collectors of dust, pet dander, dirt, and other harmful contaminants. These particles pollute your air and trigger allergies and aggravate respiratory illnesses, especially for children and the elderly.
Our professional duct cleaning team offer to help you maintain a clean, healthy, and comfortable living environment in your premises by using professional machineries and disinfecting materials in duct cleaning process
The team cleans and disinfects all cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
Our duct cleaning team is applying chemical treatments to encapsulate the inside surfaces of the air ducts and equipment housings which controls mould growth and prevent the release of dirt particles and fibres from ducts.
After our team completes your air duct cleaning, they leave behind vents that contain no dust or other particles. When air is circulated through these cleaner air duct vents, it will not carry any dust into your home, providing you with a less dusty home. Enjoy the benefits of having a healthier and cleaner home after TPC completes their air duct cleaning service.
Benefits of air duct cleaning services
Air conditioning supply and associated equipment systems including:
- Inspection & cleaning of filters
- Checking & cleaning of electrical components
- Checking of performance and functionality of compressor
- Checking compressor for irregular noise, vibration and proper suction
- Pressure washing of condenser coils (outside)
- Checking condenser and evaporation fins
- Cleaning of drain lines
- Checking of AC motors like fans, belts, motors (vibration, noise a.s.o.)
- Lubrication of fan motors, fan bearings
- Checking and adjustment of fan motor pulley alignment
- Placing of drain flow tablets in drip trays (charged at extra cost)
- Minor repairs to insulation
- Checking temperature in the rooms